RM 750,000 | 4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 1855 sq. ft.
add to favorites
Elmina Valley 2 – 20′ x 70′ Two-Storey Link Homes
The newest addition to the much-sought-after Elmina Valley series of homes built by Sime Darby Property. With a design concept focused on wider spaces, Elmina Valley 2 features a seamless living and dining area, allowing for greater interior design flexibility. The building materials were carefully selected to transform the once-glorious plantation houses into contemporary homes, fit for all ages. From the right temperature to the right door, Elmina Valley Phase 2 is at its highest level of design with complementary aesthetic features.
• Type A2
• Built-up Area: 1,855 sqft
• 4-Bedrooms with 3-Bathrooms
• Column-free car porch for 2 cars parallel parking
• Dry kitchen and Wet kitchen
• Security Home Alarm & Fenced Community
• Contemporary design
• Wide windows, optimized usage of glass and sliding doors maximize the entry of natural light and ventilation into the living, dining and master bedroom
• Every houses connected also by back lanes which are specially designed and landscaped, applying the livable and wellness theme prevalent within the City of Elmina. Everyone will have lots of space to play or grow plants.
• Very large recreational area and playground are great for you and your kids
• The City of Elmina is one of the first wellness-themed developments in Malaysia that embrace the concept of a holistic “livable city”.
• The City of Elmina enjoys an extensive network, conveniently connected via the Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE), Federal Highway, Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR) and North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE); enabling a shorter drive to Kota Damansara, Shah Alam and Subang Airport.
• Very good strategic location!
• Unique Unit No: 33!
• A well planned and built residential area, thus making the house quiet and serene. Perfect for own stay!
• Dedicated to wellness and liveability
• Continuous water flowing (river) in front of the residential area makes the area peaceful and calm
As for retail conveniences, residents of the City of Elmina can look to the Star Avenue in Shah Alam, Sunway Giza in Kota Damansara and Aeon and Giant Shah Alam.
• 5 Min to Caltex Station Denai Alam
• 5 Min to McDonald’s and Pizza Hut Denai Alam
• 5 Min to Affin Bank and Bank Islam Denai Alam
• 5 Min to Klinik Mediviron Denai Alam
• 6 Min to Mydin Subang Bestari
• 10 Min to Star Avenue & Giant Superstore Shah Alam
• 12 Min to Aeon Mall (Jusco) & Giant Shah Alam
• 12 Min to Mydin Bukit Jelutong
• 18 Min to Sunway Giza Kota Damansara
For parents looking for schools to enrol their children, the City of Elmina is within proximity of several schools including:
• 3 Min to Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Bukit Subang
• 8 Min to Sekolah Kebangsaan Subang Bestari
• 6 Min to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Subang Bestari
• 6 Min to Help International School, U4, Shah Alam
• 6 Min to Help University, U4, Shah Alam
• 13 Min to Greenview Islamic School Bukit Jelutong
• 12 Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Jelutong
• 13 Min to Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Jelutong
The township enjoys connectivity to and from the Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE), New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR), North-South Highway (PLUS) and the upcoming Damansara-Shah Alam Highway (DASH).
• 1 Min to Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
• 10 Min to New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
• 11 Min to North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
• 12 Min to KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR)
• 13 Min to North-South Highway (PLUS)
• 16 Min to Subang Airport
• 18 Min to Shah Alam
• 19 Min to Kota Damansara
• 20 Min to Subang Jaya
• 22 Min to Petaling Jaya
• 22 Min to Setia Alam
• 28 Min to Kuala Lumpur
• 40 Min to KLIA
Asking Price: RM 750K Only (Negotiable)